welcome home
Alayna Charis Eun Bi Shaw
You are invited to a brief celebration at the Bloomington Airport
Today at 12:30 PM
Alayna Charis Eun Bi - Our precious angel waiting in Korea for her forever family.... "Thanks be to God for His indescribable Gift!!" 2 Corinthians 9.15
5 comments:
Hi Irene and Barton,
Welcome home!! We wish so much we could be at the airport to greet you guys but we are leaving for St. Louis this morning. We will be thinking about you!!
Kathy and Mark
WELCOME HOME LAYNIE and family!! we are so happy to have you here and cannot wait to meet you!!!
all our love to you,
the sugai five
WECLOME HOME SHAWS!!!!
Love,
Taylor
Welcome home!! Hope your trip was peaceful and relaxing!!
Emilee Houchin
Congratulations to all of you! How exciting. I wish I could be there to see and hold the new addition to your family. She does look just like Barton! :) he he. I've been reading all your posts. Oh, the world of blogging...it is great.
Love you guys,
Summer
Post a Comment