Alayna Charis Eun Bi - Our precious angel waiting in Korea for her forever family....
"Thanks be to God for His indescribable Gift!!"
2 Corinthians 9.15
hi mom , dad and Tyler love you so much. cant wait to see you all on Friday.when you see Alayna,tell us how she is doing.stay safe!!!!!love you all again!!!!!!! see you soon!! we are all doing well and are having fun!!!!hope you are having fun!!!! cant wait to see you all on skype again!!hope you all are staying safe!! love you all sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brooklyn
Hi Mom, Dad, and Tyler! I've missed you so much! (Yes, even you, Tyler) This has been a hard week with you gone, but I'm making it through. How have you been? I can't wait to see Alayna. Promise that you'll call us on skype when you have Alayna. I've been dying to see her. xoxoxoxoxoxo!
4 comments:
Travel safe
hi mom , dad and Tyler love you so much. cant wait to see you all on Friday.when you see Alayna,tell us how she is doing.stay safe!!!!!love you all again!!!!!!! see you soon!! we are all doing well and are having fun!!!!hope you are having fun!!!! cant wait to see you all on skype again!!hope you all are staying safe!! love you all sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brooklyn
Hi Mom, Dad, and Tyler! I've missed you so much! (Yes, even you, Tyler) This has been a hard week with you gone, but I'm making it through. How have you been? I can't wait to see Alayna. Promise that you'll call us on skype when you have Alayna. I've been dying to see her. xoxoxoxoxoxo!
-Nick
Alayna is ADORABLE!!!Im glad she is with such a good family.
-Melody
Post a Comment